We are happy to help you right through the time you planned to buy an item, and by the time you have, it delivered to your home. You have access to our dedicated professionals and can also contact us via email member firstname.lastname@example.org. We can buy items on your behalf, get your tax refund, and if the product qualifies for a tax refund and get them shipped to you. We are just an email away.
How It Works
We make UK shipping and shopping easy and affordable. There are six simple steps to follow:
- Become a member of MyUKHub and get your personal address to enter on the retailer's website while making your account to shop and ship in the UK
- If you do not have a Credit Card accepted in the UK, no worries. Our team helps you make the payment so that you can pay us using your Debit Card, PayPal, or credit card.
- We receive the parcel for you.
- We inspect the items to make sure that we received them undamaged and in good condition before sending your order to you (internationally)
- We can keep your item in storage for 30-days (for personal package subscribers) and 60-days or business package subscribers.
- You choose the courier service of your choice, and we send your order using that service to your address anywhere in the world.
- We send it to you in a consolidated package to help you save on shipping. We share tracking details via email notifications. We keep you in the loop every step of the way via email until you receive the parcel.
MyUKHub works 24/7 to make sure your parcel leaves our warehouse in 24hours so that you can receive it in time. We feel proud to make UK shipping and shopping easier and cost-effective.
You can always contact our customer support for help and guidance.