MyUK Shopping: Terms and Conditions
Despite other language in the general Terms and Conditions that might be opposite, for MyUKhub Shopping exchanges the accompanying arrangements apply.
A. Title Transferred Upon Payment to MyUKHub
The User concurs and recognizes that (1) title of product obtained through the MyUKHub Shopping project will move to the User when installment is made to MyUKHub.co.uk and in all cases before send out from the MyUKHub.co.uk office, and (2) as per danger of misfortune terms, the User bears the full expenses and dangers of moving the merchandise to the Access UK distribution center. You recognize that you will fill in as the Importer of Record into the goal nation for all exchanges directed utilizing the administrations of MyUKHub.co.uk
The User will be charged for all MyUKHub Shopping orders. Adequate techniques for payment are Credit card, platinum card, PayPal. There is a MyUKHub Shopping charge for each request effectively prepared.
C. Large Orders / New Customers:
Limit 20 unique items per order.
MyUKHub Shopping refunds will be managed on your Suite ID This credit will be applied to future MyUKHub Shopping orders, shipping costs or membership fees before we invoice your credit card on file.
E. Shipping Policy:
All MyUKHub Shopping orders will be sent to your shipping address.
F. Cancel/Change Order:
Once a MyUKHub Shopping order has been processed, we may not be able to cancel it with the website. Changes cannot be made once a MyUKHub Shopping order is successfully processed. If we are able to cancel the order, there may be a cancellation fee. If you decide you do not want to receive the order, please notify our MyUKHub Shopping department to have the order returned when it arrives. You are responsible for all return shipping fees.
We will return any orders in accordance with the seller's return policy for items that arrive damaged or incorrect. The User is responsible for all return shipping fees
H. Order Arrival:
You will receive transactional emails about your order. We will wait until all packages in your order arrive and ship them together.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MyUKHub.co.uk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise alter these terms and conditions. It is the Member's responsibility to review the MyUKHub.co.uk Terms and Conditions periodically as continued use of MyUKHub.co.uk's services will constitute the Member's acceptance of any revised terms and conditions. If you disagree with modification made to these Terms and Conditions, your only recourse is to cease using the services of MyUKHub.co.uk.
MyUKHub.co.uk prohibits any illegal activity by its Members. Any charges incurred, for legal advice or otherwise, by MyUKHub.co.uk in connection with the enforcement of the law against a Member or a potential Member will be the financial responsibility of the Member or the potential Member. See Indemnification section below for further details.
Membership starts the day the Member's application is received by MyUKHub.co.uk.
I. USER GUIDELINES
You agree to adhere to the following guidelines when using this Website:
- You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- You may not publish, post, advertise, distribute, disseminate, or upload any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, inflammatory, objectionable, or unlawful material or information.
- You may not publish, post, advertise, distribute, disseminate, or upload any information that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or any rights to privacy or publicity, of any other person.
- You may not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar malicious or harmful software, code, or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or the Website.
- You may not delete or modify any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any information that is published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
- You may not falsify the origin or source of information or material published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
- You may not conduct or forward surveys, contests, chain letters, or commercial solicitations.
- You may not download any material or information published, posted, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- You may not access or attempt to access MyUKHub.co.uk's information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained, or log into a server that you are not authorized to access.
- You may not attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account associated or used in conjunction with the Website.
- You may not use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- You may not use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- You may not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
II. TERMS OF SERVICE
- MyUKHub.co.uk will provide the Member with a suite number at the Access UK facility in the United Kingdom at which the Member can have mail and/or merchandise delivered prior to export.
- MyUKHub.co.uk's services consist of acting as an agent of the Member for consolidation and export purposes by receiving the Member's merchandise, which will be sorted, packed, and consolidated. At the Member's direction, MyUKHub.co.uk arranges for export to the Member's specified local address by an unaffiliated service provider, which acts as the freight forwarder and/or carrier for the shipment. MyUKHub.co.uk does not act as an indirect air carrier of property, but rather acts as an agent of the shipper (i.e., Members). All packages received by MyUKHub.co.uk will be opened by representatives of the company. Members are responsible for all import obligations in the country to which all mail and packages will be sent. Members also authorize MyUKHub.co.uk as its agent to authorize freight forwarder and/or carriers to conduct customs clearance and entry and to certify freight forwarder and/or carriers as the consignee solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry.
- Members accept that freight forwarders and/or carriers reserve the right to open and/or inspect every shipment tendered to forwarders and/or carriers on behalf of an Access UK Member.
- The Member authorizes MyUKHub.co.uk to charge his/her payment method for all services and/or account activity with MyUKHub.co.uk. Such charges may include but are not limited to membership dues, shipping and handling charges, return/reroute fees, storage charges, late charges, and any optional services. Failure to provide payment for services rendered at the time of service may result in late charges, stop shipment charges, suspension of service, cancellation of membership, and involuntary return or the discarding of any remaining merchandise.
- If a Member's payment method is by credit card, and if such Member has an outstanding invoice or invoices, the Member authorizes MyUKHub.co.uk to charge his/her credit card for the aggregate amount of such outstanding invoice or invoices in one or more credit card transactions.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight and dimensions of your shipments. Shipping costs will be charged according to the actual weight or dimensional weight, whichever is greater
- Prohibited or restricted merchandise is not storable and will be rejected, forfeited (and sold with the proceeds donated to charity), destroyed, or provided to government officials
- Claims for lost or damaged merchandise must be filed within the published time limits of the particular carrier. Claims are considered filed when a fully completed claim form, photograph(s), and supporting documentation, including receipts, are received by MyUKHub.co.uk. Specific commodities, including televisions, computers, electronics, jewelry, figurines, furniture and lighting have limits of liability in case of loss or damage regardless of the declared value or insurance costs paid. Any liability for damage or loss caused after delivery to MyUKHub.co.uk is limited to the lesser of either the declared value, proof of purchase price, or the specific commodity liability limit. No liability will be assumed by MyUKHub.co.uk for damage or loss caused to any items before delivery to MyUKHub.co.uk or caused to merchandise prepackaged by manufacturer. Failure to file a completed claim within the carrier time limit will invalidate the claim. MyUKHub.co.uk has an Inland Marine insurance policy, with a liability limit of $500,000. MyUKHub.co.uk does not maintain its own Aircraft Accident Liability Insurance coverage.
- Each Member, as collateral security for the prompt and complete payment and performance when due (whether at stated maturity, by acceleration or otherwise) of any amounts owed to MyUKHub.co.uk by such Member, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise (the "Secured Obligations"), hereby mortgages, pledges and hypothecates to MyUKHub.co.uk and grants to MyUKHub.co.uk a lien on and security interest in, all of its right, title and interest in, to and under any and all packages shipped by such Member to MyUKHub.co.uk.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, MyUKHub.co.uk may, without demand of performance or other demand, presentment, protest, advertisement or notice of any kind (except any notice required by law referred to below) to or upon a Member or any other person (all and each of which demands, defenses, advertisements and notices are hereby waived to the extent permitted by law), during the continuance of any account delinquency (personally or through its agents or attorneys), (i) enter upon the premises where any and all packages shipped by such Member to MyUKHub.co.uk are located, without any obligation to pay rent, through self-help to the extent permitted by law, without judicial process, without first obtaining a final judgment or giving a Member or any other person notice or opportunity for a hearing on MyUKHub.co.uk's claim or action, except as may be required by applicable non-waivable laws, (ii) collect, receive, appropriate and realize upon any such packages and (iii) sell, assign, convey, transfer, grant option or options to purchase and deliver any such packages, in one or more parcels at public or private sale or sales, at any exchange, broker's board or office of MyUKHub.co.uk or elsewhere upon such terms and conditions as it may deem advisable and at such prices as it may deem best, for cash or on credit or for future delivery without assumption of any credit risk, in each case, subject to applicable non-waivable laws. MyUKHub.co.uk shall have the right, upon any such public sale or sales and, to the extent permitted by the Uniform Commercial Code and other applicable laws, upon any such private sale, to purchase the whole or any part of such packages so sold, free of any right or equity of redemption of a Member, which right or equity is hereby waived and released.
- The Member agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall purchase any and all merchandise from Sellers in a manner that (1) transfers title to the Member prior to the time that the merchandise is received at the Access UK warehouse and (2) in accordance with risk of loss terms that provide either that the buyer or the Member bears the full costs and risks of moving the goods from the buyer's location to the Access UK warehouse.
- If a Member's account charges become delinquent for more than 30 days, MyUKHub.co.uk may, at its sole discretion, cancel the Member's membership, process all packages and mail by returning the same to the sender, or discarding all packages and mail. The Member forfeits all claims to items abandoned in his/her mailbox once the membership is cancelled.
- Monthly and annual memberships are automatically renewed unless the Member advises MyUKHub.co.uk in writing that he/she wishes not to renew his/her membership.
- There is no membership fee for a Basic Account. Charges of a Basic Account only are incurred for initial set up, processing, shipping, and other shipping-related services.
- Each package received by MyUKHub.co.uk with an incomplete, incorrect, or old address that can be associated with a Member will be assessed a charge consistent with MyUKHub.co.uk's current schedule of fees. Members should ensure that all merchants and sellers mark all packages with the complete and accurate address, including the Member's unique suite number that has been assigned for consolidation purposes. All packages received with incomplete, incorrect, or old addresses that cannot be associated with a Member will be returned to the Sender or discarded.
- The Member's MyUKHub.co.uk suite number is to be used only for package consolidation purposes. The Member will not represent that its MyUKHub.co.uk suite number is its address for any purpose other than as the address to which packages may be delivered prior to export, including, but not limited to, representing that its MyUKHub.co.uk suite number is the address of the Member's place of business or residence. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in the cancellation of the Member's MyUKHub.co.uk account.
- The Member is solely responsible for complying with any terms and conditions of sale that may be imposed by the seller of the merchandise. The Member acknowledges that MyUKHub.co.uk is not responsible for any action taken by the seller with respect to the Member's order as a result of the seller's terms and conditions of sale.
- The Member also is responsible for informing the seller that any merchandise purchased and sent to MyUKHub.co.uk's facility ultimately will be exported out of the United Kingdom.
- MyUKHub.co.uk uses commercially reasonable efforts to prevent fraudulent use of the Website. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, MyUKHub.co.uk WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY FRAUDULENT USE OF THE WEBSITE BY YOU OR BY THIRD PARTIES. If you think there has been fraudulent activity with respect to your account, you must contact MyUKHub.co.uk immediately, and MyUKHub.co.uk will cancel such account.
- You may not use the Website for multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, receiving checks and/money orders, or other business practices easily subject to abuse. You represent, warrant, and covenant that all information you provide to MyUKHub.co.uk is accurate and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, including any information regarding the value or export classification of merchandise. You are solely liable for such information and for maintaining all records as required under law.