The accompanying rundown is a non-select examining of things that are confined, can't be dispatched or, contingent upon your goal nation, may either require an import permit, extra documentation or potentially cause issues and postponements during the traditions survey of your shipment:
- Burnable/combustible things (paints, oils, lighters, fragrance, nail clean)
- Any sort of pressurized can (hair splash, shaving cream, shower jars of any kind)
- Unsafe materials (matches, synthetic concoctions, explosives)
- Guns, weaponry and their parts: military, police and strategic gear of any sort, including firearms, weapon copies, weapon frill, weapon segments (magazines, clasps and rail frameworks), ammo, blades, swords, compound bows, crossbows, release weapons, for example, stun implement or immobilizers, tooling for firearms or weapon parts, optical degrees, laser sights, night sights, night dreams goggles, binds and different restrictions, observation hardware
- Rural items, for example, tobacco, plants and seeds (confined to certain goals)
- Short-lived nourishments (refrigerated, solidified, crisp/crude products of the soil, and so forth.) Note that any nourishment (counting dietary enhancements) got through MyUKHub.co.uk may not be come back to or exchanged in the United Kingdom.
- Creatures and items made with creature skin (hides)
- Liquor (MyUKHub.co.uk might have the option to help you with transportation table wine through unaffiliated cargo forwarders and bearers in restricted amounts to certain nations, however not to Muslim nations, for example, Saudi Arabia)
- Lottery tickets and betting gadgets
- Remedy as well as veterinary drug
- Erotic entertainment
- Lock picking gadgets
Government IDs and licenses, or things that guarantee to be, or that appear to be like, government recognizable proof reports. This incorporates garbs and identifications or patches intended to look like authority officially sanctioned.
The Member recognizes that MyUKHub.co.uk won't straightforwardly or in a roundabout way, take an interest in any capacity in any exchange including any product, programming or innovation (hereinafter all in all alluded to as "thing") traded or to be sent out from the United Kingdom that is dependent upon the Additional data about the things that you can and can't have prepared by MyUKHub.co.uk is accessible on our Prohibited and Restricted Items page.
The Member is answerable for affirming that precluded things recorded in the MyUKHub.co.uk Prohibited and Restricted Item page are not sent to MyUKHub.co.uk. MyUKHub.co.uk maintains whatever authority is needed to return bundles to the sender(s) in any way, shape or form, to give bundles (and data concerning the equivalent) to government specialists, or to generally dispose of bundles.
Prohibited and Restricted End Users and Destinations
MyUKHub.co.uk will not provide services to any of the following countries/regions:
- North Korea